Care Bangladesh Job Circular 2018 – E Jobnews BD
Care Bangladesh Job Circular 2018 published by online jobs portal website at www.bdjobs.com. Also can all information about Care Bangladesh Job Circular on our website www.ejobnewsbd.com. Care Bangladesh is an international organization. Recently the company looking new job holder for their organization empty vacancy of various positions. Every Graduate student will apply for this job. So, Can be said that it is a good news for graduate people. Check below for more information about Care Bangladesh organization.
CARE is one of the world’s leading international humanitarian organizations, committed to helping people in poor communities improve their lives and alleviate poverty. Founded in 1945, CARE is working across 94 countries to fight global poverty and marginalization.CARE has been active in Bangladesh since 1949 being one of the largest country offices of CARE.CARE works to help people archive social and economic well-being while being among the best in their fields. In CARE put women and girls at the center of our work because we know that we can not overcome poverty until all people have equal right and opportunities.CARE Bangladesh is currently shifting towards a program approach, where it has developed longer-team impact visions to have a more sustainable change in the lives of the extremely poor and marginalized.
CARE Bangladesh is managing a grant of the Global Found titled “Comprehensive Prevention For People Who Inject Drug (PWD) and Their Partners” with aim of minimizing spread oh HIV and minimize the impact of AIDS on the individual, Family, community, and society. Under this project, CARE is providing health education along with means of behavior change. Clinical services and creating enabling environment towards the PWID through operating 18 Comprehensive Drop-in-Centers (CDICs) and Drop-IN-Centers (DICs) directly in Dhaka and in partnership with two local national organizations at outside Dhaka. In addition, four countries based CDICs providing methadone as the most effective treatment for PID.
The incumbent will be directly responsible for developing, reviewing, updating and implementing the Monitoring and Evaluation framework/plan for the Global Found project that satisfies the global found performance framework. He will ensure that the Monitoring and Evaluation Framework, data analysis, interpretation and data for decision making and accounting to the need appropriate ON Job Training and orientations are provided to the relevant project,The position will uphold the main responsibilities to document the process,lessons learned, best practices, challenge and bottlenecks of the project and support Team to disseminate them to PR, stakeholders and other wider audiences.
He will ensure that systems and process are put in place to ensure adequate and IMIS of project intervention, set in place, which enable CARE Bangladesh to learn from project implementation and generate convincing evidence of project impact for policy marks, donor, government officials and other stakeholders.He will be responsible to design implement evaluation and documentation of operation research initiatives with the support from his/her direct supervisor and Team Leader to disseminate them with PR, stakeholders, and other wider audiences.
She/He ensure state of the art thinking about CARE Bangladesh in the use of qualitative and quantitative design, operation research, IMIS, and M&E mechanism. A key function of the position is to raise the profile of the CARE Bangladesh GFPWID project as an organization that produces attributable evidence of the impact of its work and shares this information in ways that will contribute to the work of other development in national level.
Care Bangladesh Job Circular 2018
Organization Name: Care Bangladesh
Job published date: 04 June 2018
Application Deadline Date: 09 June2018
Job Type: Company job / NGO Job
Post Name for this job: See below
Total Empty post: N/A
Job Application Fee: N/A
Age Limit: N/A
Gender: Male and Female
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Jobs Source: online job portal.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Masters in the Public Health, statistics, Social Science or relevant subject MBBS.
- Practical experience in the theoretical or practical specialization in monitoring and evaluation, research, knowledge management, qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and staff capacity building arena.
- 7 to 7 years experiences in the field of social development monitoring.
- Practical project level experience with local, national or international NGOs.
- Experience in participatory design, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Experience in supervisory positions in added advantage.
- Computer literacy on statistical analysis program including MS-Word,MS- PowerPoint, MS-Excel.
- Sound Knowledge of MIS especially for the HIV/AIDS prevention project as a whole.
- Demonstrate competency in survey design,data collection,processing,management,validation and report preparation and presentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Monthly analysis of HIV epidemic trend among PWID under Dhaka DICs.
- Develop appropriate tools and method to deeply dig out the reasons for HIV transmission trend among PWID under Dhaka DICs to understand the case burden wise drug spots, mode of transmission, risk factors.
- Develop a responsive plan based on the field data analysis, other countries experience and pieces of evidence and share with relevant stakeholders.
- Execute the agreed plan and follow up the progress barriers.
- Develop a presentation on responsive plan and its progress and share with relevant stakeholders through organizing sharing meeting/email/skype call etc.
- Install a process documentation mechanism for GFPWID project by which all DIC level experiences, shreds of evidence, best practice etc.
- Enable DIC to project level staffs to use this mechanism and ensure proper documentation and compilation of these project related experience and evidence.
- Design operation research initiatives as part of the ongoing M&E system within the project portfolio.
- Develop different tools, methods, and material for operation research.
- Monitoring, evaluate and document the results of operation research.
- Install and operate real-time data management system.
- Provide orientation to the relevant staff member to effectively using this device/data management system. Assess the effectiveness/benefit of real-time data management.
- Use the real-time data for daily PWID tracking and reach out with outreach service.
- Identify problems of the real-time data management system way out solution to improve the system.
- Participate in hiring skilled staff as and when necessary.
How to apply Care Bangladesh Job Circular?
For apply, please visit www.carebangladesh.org and fill up apply information carefully. Always remember it, the incomplete application will be not granted.
To get all employment news, Please check our website. because we are published all national and international company and NGO jobs circular on our website. You can found here your favorite jobs. Because we will be published all kind of jobs circular.
Good news for students, who searching part-time jobs .we are published part-time jobs for the student in Dhaka area. Also to get here weekly job newspaper, all newspaper jobs in Bangladesh. You have must follow our Facebook page for latest jobs news.
Check below more new jobs…
- Islami Bank Limited Job Circular 2018 in Bangladesh
- BRACK Bank Limited Job Circular | www.bracbank.com
- Bangladesh Air Force Job Circular | www.baf.mil.bd
- Department of Public Health Engineering Job Circular | www.rd.gov.bd
- Resource Integration Center RIC Job Circular 2018 – ric-bd.org